The Missouri Council of the Blind has set aside funds for the legally blind youth of Missouri under the age of 18 to attend a camp of their choice.
- The amount is limited to $600 per child.
- This money shall be administered by the Youth Services Committee.
- Under this program, each qualifying youth shall be allowed to attend one (1) camp annually.
- The money shall be used on a first come first serve basis.
- A check shall be made payable directly to the camp of choice.
- If your application is denied, you may file a written appeal with the MCB Board at its next regularly scheduled meeting. The Chair of the Youth Services Committee will notify you in writing of the Board’s decision.
Application will be available in the future.
Adopted May 4, 2011