[Missouri-l] message from Eric Bridges, job openings in Alabama
dauidr at juno.com
dauidr at juno.com
Sun Mar 4 12:15:37 CST 2012
I just saw this note on the Announce list, so I am just passing it along here. See below my signature.
Kansas City, MO
From: Danny Kelly [mailto:dkelly at wsifb.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 10:16 AM
To: Eric Bridges
We've got a significant number of openings for visually impaired folks interested
in relocating to work at a call center in Montgomery Alabama. They'd be integrated
into our customer's location. Two weeks of on the job training. All software works
with zoom Text perfectly. Job pays $11.52 per hour to start plus a full package
of benefits. We'd help cover some costs towards relocation in the $2,500 to $3,000
range. Individuals will be getting government security clearances so will need to
be able to pass full-background check including criminal, credit and drug screen.
If interested, anyone can forward me a resume and I'll get it on to our recruiters.
As an FYI I have four individuals working down their right now and they are all performing
great. Three out of four of them are the top agents on site.
Help Desk Job Description & Requirements:
Responsibilities: Responsible for
providing superior customer service in a call center/help desk environment. The help
desk agent will answer general and technical questions from end-users regarding navigation
of government websites. The agent will be responsible for accurately documenting
all correspondence with end-users.
The successful candidate will be friendly, have a passion for customer service excellence
and enjoy helping people. A tactful manner and ability to effectively deal with difficult
situations is a must.
Required Skills & Training:
· Effective listening skills & outstanding verbal communication skills
· Analytical and resourceful problem-solving skills
· Ability to research the facts & analyze the situation before making a decision
· Confidence in making & committing to a decision
· Proper telephone etiquette
· Aptitude for learning & recalling details
· Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks in order to complete in a
· High level of accuracy & attention to detail
· Computer literacy/technical aptitude
· Ability to work independently and in a team setting
The New "Skinny" Fruit
How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
More information about the Missouri-l