[Missouri-l] Fw: New JAWS Webinars and workshops posted for second quarter
jasmurphy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 29 14:17:11 CST 2012
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Clark
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:23 PM
Subject: New JAWS Webinars and workshops posted for second quarter
Hello. You are receiving this e-mail because you have subscribed to one of our JAWS webinars in the past.
New Webinars and Workshops for Second Quarter Posted Online
New free and paid Webinars have been posted online. Also be sure to check out our hands-on workshops in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
a.. Surf's Up! Surfing the Internet with JAWS and MAGic, Lessons One through Six, March 7, 14, 21, 28, April 4, & 11
b.. Internet Explorer 9 with JAWS, April 25
c.. Webinar Training Room Orientation, May 9
d.. JAWS Certification: What is it and how do I prepare for it? May 16
e.. JAWS and iTunes, Part 2, May 23
f.. Using JAWS with Popular Antivirus Software, June 6
g.. Using JAWS Tandem for Troubleshooting and Training, June 13
h.. JAWS Techniques for Examining Text Formatting, June 20
i.. Windows Explorer: Managing Files and Folders, June 27
j.. PDF Document Reading and Strategies with JAWS and MAGic, Part 1, July 18
k.. PDF Document Reading and Strategies with JAWS and MAGic, Part 2, July 25
Visit the free Webinar e-Learning page for more information or to register.
Paid Webinars through the second quarter include the following:
a.. PowerPoint 2010, Lessons One through Three, March 6, 8, & 15, $29
b.. Web Page Testing with JAWS, Lessons One through Six, March 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, & 29, $29
c.. JAWS for Teachers and AT Trainers, Lessons One through Twelve, April 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, May 1, 3, 8, & 10, $49
d.. Word 2010, June 5, 7, & 14, $29
Visit the paid Webinars page for more information or to register.
Hands-on workshops at our headquarters in Saint Petersburg, Florida for the second quarter include:
a.. Basics of Scripting with JAWS and MAGic, April 16 through 20
b.. Script Development with JAWS and MAGic, April 23 through 27
c.. Web Page Testing with JAWS, May 14 & 15
d.. Supporting and Teaching Windows 7 with JAWS and MAGic, June 11 through 15
e.. Office 2010 and Windows 7 with JAWS and MAGic, June 18 through 22
Visit the training workshops page for more information.
Import the Webinar Event into your Calendar - Outlook 2007 and 2010
When you register for one of our Webinars you receive a confirmation e-mail. Near the top of the e-mail message is a link to import the Webinar event into your calendar. This is very handy, but the event does not have a reminder set by default. If you would like to set a reminder, here's how:
1. Open the calendar view by pressing CTRL+2.
2. Move to the day where the appointment was created, and press TAB to move to the appointment.
3. Press ENTER to open the appointment.
4. Press ALT+H to move to the Appointment tab of the ribbon.
5. Press TAB to move to the Reminder combo box. If you are using the JAWS virtual ribbons, it will be in the Options Group of the lower ribbon. It should be the second item in that submenu.
6. Use your arrow keys to select an appropriate reminder time.
7. Press ESC when you are finished. Outlook asks you if you want to save the appointment. Answer Yes. The dialog box closes, and focus returns to the Calendar view.
8. Finally, press CTRL+1 to return to the messages and mail folder view of Outlook.
Freedom Scientific Training Department
danC at FreedomScientific.com
800-444-4443 ext 1016
Direct dial 727-299-6212
Direct fax 727-471-7927
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Missouri-l