[Missouri-l] Braille Readers survey
freespirit52 at charter.net
Fri Feb 5 15:17:18 CST 2010
Please send your responses to the email in this message. I got this from a
friend and am passing it along.
This survey is informal and unscientific. It's designed to find out how you
use braille these days and what types of braille material you would like to
have available on paper and electronically. Catherine is a braillist and she
and I are always trying to think of ways that we can make more braille
available to those who use it. Here are the first few questions. Based on
the responses, it's possible she may add other questions. If you can think
of questions that need to be added, please let Catherine know. When
completed, please send to:
braille at panix.com
1. What types of braille do you read? Paper: books, magazines,
calendars, other., Electronic: books from a library service, text on a
computer screen, etc.
2. Do you write in braille? What writing instruments do you use?
braille-writer, braille slates, notetaker, other.
3. Given the choice between audio and braille, which materials would
you truly prefer in braille if you could have them?
4. Have you ever searched for particular braille material only to
find that it was unavailable? Give examples.
5. Briefly explain how braille reading and writing has impacted on
6. Do you have or know of any braille material which would be useful
to others if copies could be made available?
Please pass this survey along to other braille readers. Thank you.
Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Missouri-l